Sandy Paws - Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire
Sandy Paws is a detached bungalow with driveway parking for two cars. As the accommodation is on one level & the gardens are level too those with mild mobility issues should have no problems.
*PLEASE NOTE - we do not allow you to leave your dogs unattended unless you are 100% certain that they will not bark or become distressed or destructive*
- Spacious living room with huge picture window overlooking Acre Gap nature reserve, comfortable leather sofas, 43" JVC smart TV, BT Infinity wifi & BT TV with entertainment plus package & BT Sport
- Large double aspect kitchen dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Newly fitted with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, fridge freezer (60% fridge, 40% freezer) hob & microwave oven, table & chairs
- Bedroom one with memory foam topped pocket sprung super king zip & link bed (6 foot), which can be made into two full sized single beds
- Bedroom two with memory foam topped pocket sprung king size bed (5 foot)
- Bedroom three with full size memory foam topped pocket sprung bed (3 foot)
- Shower room with large shower cubicle, vanity unit washbasin, toilet & heated towel rail. Please note, there is no bath
- Cloakroom with toilet & wash hand basin
- Full gas central heating
- Entrance hall with space for coats, shoes & dog leads
- Please note that the garage is not available for guest's use
The whole property is fitted with hard flooring for practical reasons. If your dog struggles on hard flooring please let us know as we can supply some non slip mats for the duration of your stay.
- Rear garden is fully enclosed with a mixture of fences, gates and walls. Designed to be as dog proof as possible. If fence height is an issue please ask for more details
- Large patio with outdoor seating, the location takes full advantage of the sun
- Mostly lawned with gravelled borders
- The front garden isn't fully enclosed so is not dog proof
- There is no charge for dogs
- Holiday dog tags available to borrow
- Crate available on request - bring your own bedding for inside the crate
- Dog steps available to borrow
- Extra non slip floor runners available on request for hard floor areas
- Spare bowls & poo bags provided in case you forget your own
- Microfibre dog towels provided
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person, hand towel & bath mat in shower room & tea towels in the kitchen.
- Towels for dogs - quick drying microfibre towels for your dogs.
- Bed linen & beds made up, unless your dog sleeps in or on your bed in which case you'll need to bring your own bed linen.
- One toilet roll in the shower room & cloakroom & a hand soap in each.
- Dishwasher tablets to get you started, a dish cloth, sponge & kitchen roll.
- Tea, coffee & sugar for that first drink when you arrive. Fresh milk in the fridge.
- A selection of games, jigsaw puzzles & books for rainy days & quiet evenings.
- A cordless Dyson, Shark vacuum cleaner & Vileda Turbo mop & bucket for easy clean ups.