Little Pawprints - Sutton on Sea
Little Pawprints is a semi detached bungalow with driveway parking for two cars. What makes Little Pawprints so special is that it is, literally, the third property from the beach - less than a 10 second walk! There's also access to the promenade, which runs for miles in both directions & is level, next to the beach.
The accommodation is all on one level & the gardens are level too so those with mild mobility issues should have no problems.
*PLEASE NOTE - we do not allow you to leave your dogs unattended at Little Pawprints unless you are 100% certain that they will not bark or become distressed or destructive*
- Spacious living room with access to garden room & open plan to the kitchen. Comfortable leather sofas, footstools to rest your feet on after a day out with your dogs. Large Smart TV, unlimited wifi hub. Access to:
- Kitchen with newly fitted kitchen cabinets. Electric oven & hob, large 50/50 split fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave & equipped with everything you need.
- Garden room - accessed from the living room through sliding doors. The garden room is small, but perfectly formed, & has sliding doors to the rear garden. Hooks to hang coats, dog leads, bits & bobs & table & chairs for 4 people.
- Hallway leading to both bedrooms, shower room & front door which has a small lobby area for boots, coats etc.
- Shower room - large shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit & basin, low level close coupled w.c. & heated towel rail. Please note there is no bath.
- Bedroom 1 with a memory foam topped pocket sprung superking (6ft wide) bed. Please note that in 2021 we are unable to offer the option of two single beds. From 2022 we will be able to offer this room as two full size (3ft wide) single beds.
- Bedroom 2 with a memory foam topped pocket sprung double bed (4ft 6" wide). This bed has a king sized duvet.
- Full gas central heating
- All the floors are tiled for ease of cleaning (for you & for us!) We choose tiles that have a bit of grip on the surface, so not slippery. If your dog struggles on hard floors we can lend you some non slip mats for the duration of your stay.
- Rear Garden is fully enclosed by 6ft high close board fences. The only access is through a bolted gate leading to the driveway.
- Patio with outdoor seating.
- Lawn area with gravelled borders, hardstanding with garden shed & patio.
- NO charge for dogs
- Holiday tags available to borrow
- Crate available to borrow on request
- Dog steps available to borrow on request
- Safety gate to borrow on request
- Extra non slip floor runners available on request for dogs who might struggle with hard floors
- Microfibre dog towels
- Spare bowls & poo bags
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person, hand towel & bath mat in shower room & tea towels in the kitchen.
- Towels for dogs - quick drying microfibre towels for your dogs.
- Bed linen & beds made up, unless your dog sleeps in or on your bed in which case you'll need to bring your own bed linen.
- One toilet roll in the shower room & hand soap.
- Dishwasher tablets to get you started, a dish cloth, sponge & kitchen roll.
- Tea, coffee & sugar for that first drink when you arrive. Fresh farm milk in the fridge.
- A selection of games, jigsaw puzzles & books for rainy days & quiet evenings.
- A cordless Dyson, Shark vacuum cleaner & Vileda Turbo mop & bucket for easy clean ups.