Little Pawprints - Sutton on Sea
Little Pawprints is a semi detached bungalow with driveway parking for two cars. What makes Little Pawprints so special is that it is, literally, the third property from the beach - less than a 10 second walk! There's also access to the promenade, which runs for miles in both directions & is level, next to the beach.
The accommodation is all on one level & the gardens are level too so those with mild mobility issues should have no problems.
*PLEASE NOTE - we do not allow you to leave your dogs unattended at Little Pawprints unless you are 100% certain that they will not bark or become distressed or destructive*
- Spacious living room with access to garden room & open plan to the kitchen. Comfortable leather sofas, footstools to rest your feet on after a day out with your dogs. Large Smart TV, unlimited wifi hub. Access to:
- Kitchen with newly fitted kitchen cabinets. Electric oven & hob, large 50/50 split fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave & equipped with everything you need.
- Garden room - accessed from the living room through sliding doors. The garden room is small, but perfectly formed, & has sliding doors to the rear garden. Hooks to hang coats, dog leads, bits & bobs & table & chairs for 4 people.
- Hallway leading to both bedrooms, shower room & front door which has a small lobby area for boots, coats etc.
- Shower room - large shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit & basin, low level close coupled w.c. & heated towel rail. Please note there is no bath. Adjustable height shower stool available on request
- Bedroom 1 with a memory foam topped pocket sprung superking (6ft wide) bed which can be split to make two full sized single beds.
- Bedroom 2 with a memory foam topped pocket sprung double bed (4ft 6" wide). This bed has a king sized duvet.
- Full gas central heating
- All the floors are tiled for ease of cleaning (for you & for us!) We choose tiles that have a bit of grip on the surface, so not slippery. If your dog struggles on hard floors we can lend you some non slip mats for the duration of your stay.
- Rear Garden is fully enclosed by 6ft high close board fences. The only access is through a bolted gate leading to the driveway.
- Patio with outdoor seating.
- Lawn area with gravelled borders, hardstanding with garden shed & patio.
- NO charge for dogs
- Holiday tags available to borrow
- Crate available to borrow on request
- Dog steps available to borrow on request
- Safety gate to borrow on request
- Extra non slip floor runners available on request for dogs who might struggle with hard floors
- Microfibre dog towels
- Spare bowls & poo bags
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person, hand towel & bath mat in shower room & tea towels in the kitchen.
- Towels for dogs - quick drying microfibre towels for your dogs.
- Bed linen & beds made up, unless your dog sleeps in or on your bed in which case you'll need to bring your own bedding & linen.
- One toilet roll in the shower room & hand soap.
- Dishwasher tablets to get you started, a dish cloth, sponge & kitchen roll.
- Tea, coffee & sugar for that first drink when you arrive. Fresh farm milk in the fridge.
- A selection of games, jigsaw puzzles & books for rainy days & quiet evenings.
- A cordless Dyson, Shark vacuum cleaner & Vileda Turbo mop & bucket for easy clean ups.