Sandy Paws - Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire
Sandy Paws is a detached bungalow with driveway parking for two cars. As the accommodation is on one level & the gardens are level so those with mild mobility issues should have no problems.
- Spacious living room with huge picture window overlooking Acre Gap nature reserve, comfortable leather sofas, 43" JVC smart TV, BT Infinity wifi & BT TV with entertainment plus package & BT Sport
- Large double aspect kitchen dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Newly fitted with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob & microwave oven, table & chairs. Fridge freezer with a 50/50 split so plenty of freezer space if you're a raw feeder.
- Bedroom one with memory foam topped pocket sprung super king zip & link bed (6 foot), which can also be made into two full sized single beds
- Bedroom two with memory foam topped pocket sprung king size bed (5 foot)
- Bedroom three with full size memory foam topped pocket sprung bed (3 foot)
- Shower room with large shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit washbasin, toilet & heated towel rail. Please note, there is no bath
- Cloakroom with toilet & wash hand basin
- Full gas central heating
- Entrance hall with space for coats, shoes & dog leads
- The bedrooms & inner hallway are carpeted. All other areas of the house are fitted with hard flooring for practical reasons. If your dog struggles on hard flooring please let us know as we can supply some non slip mats for the duration of your stay.
- Rear garden is fully enclosed with a mixture of fences, gates and walls. Designed to be as dog proof as possible. If fence height is an issue please ask for more details
- Large patio with outdoor seating, the location takes full advantage of the sun
- Mostly lawned with gravelled borders
- The front garden isn't fully enclosed so is not dog proof
- There is no charge for dogs
- Holiday dog tags available to borrow
- Medium sized crate available on request - bring your own bedding for inside the crate
- Extra non slip floor runners available on request for hard floor areas
- Spare bowls & poo bags provided in case you forget your own
- Microfibre dog towels provided
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person, hand towel & bath mat in the shower room, hand towel in the cloakroom & tea towels in the kitchen
- Towels for dogs - quick drying micro fibre towels for your dogs
- Bed linen & beds made up, unless your dogs sleep with you in which case you need to bring your own bed linen
- Two toilet rolls in the shower room & one in the cloakroom to get you started, hand soap in the shower room & cloakroom, hand wash in the kitchen.
- Washing up liquid, a few dishwasher tablets to get you started, a dish cloth, sponge & kitchen roll
- Tea, coffee, sugar & sweetener sachets & fresh milk
- A selection of games, jigsaw puzzles & books for rainy days & quiet evenings