Happy Tails - Hogsthorpe, Lincolnshire
Happy Tails is a detached bungalow with driveway parking for two cars. As the accommodation is on one level & the gardens are level so those with mild mobility issues should have no problems.
- Spacious sitting room with comfortable leather sofas, log burner effect fire, 43" smart TV, wifi hub. There will be a television package - either BT TV, Sky or similar. I will update as soon as it is installed.
- Large kitchen dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Newly fitted with large fridge freezer. washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob & microwave oven, table & chairs.
- Bedroom one with memory foam topped pocket sprung super king zip & link bed (6 foot), which can also be made into two full sized single beds
- Bedroom two with memory foam topped pocket sprung king size bed (5 foot)
- Shower room with large shower cubicle with power shower which has a 'rain' shower head & a hand held shower head, vanity unit washbasin, toilet & heated towel rail. Please note, there is no bath
- Full Calor gas central heating
- Spacious entrance hall with space for coats, shoes & dog leads
- The bedrooms have laminate flooring with rugs by the beds. All other areas of the house are fitted with tiled flooring for practical reasons. If your dog struggles on hard flooring please let us know as we can supply some non slip mats for the duration of your stay.
- Rear garden is fully enclosed with a mixture of fences, gates and walls. Designed to be as dog proof as possible. If fence height is an issue please ask for more details - the majority of the fences are 6 foot high close board, there is a small section where the height is 5 foot.
- Several patio areas with outdoor seating, the locations take full advantage of the sun but there are also shady spots. There is a small lawn area
- The front garden isn't fully enclosed so is not dog proof
- There is no charge for dogs
- Holiday dog tags available to borrow
- Medium sized crate available on request - bring your own bedding for inside the crate
- Extra non slip floor runners available on request for hard floor areas
- Spare bowls & poo bags provided in case you forget your own
- Microfibre dog towels provided
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person, hand towel & bath mat in the shower room & tea towels in the kitchen
- Towels for dogs - quick drying micro fibre towels for your dogs
- Bed linen & beds made up, unless your dogs sleep with you in which case you need to bring your own bed linen
- Two toilet rolls to get you started, hand soap in the shower room, hand wash in the kitchen.
- Washing up liquid, a few dishwasher tablets to get you started, a dish cloth, sponge & kitchen roll
- Tea, coffee, sugar & sweetener sachets & fresh milk
- A selection of games, jigsaw puzzles & books for rainy days & quiet evenings