Happy Tails - Hogsthorpe, Lincolnshire - Opening in 2018!
Happy Tails is a detached bungalow with driveway parking for up to three cars. As the accommodation is on one level & the gardens are level so those with mild mobility issues should have no problems.
- Light & spacious living room with comfortable leather sofas, smart TV & wifi
- Large kitchen dining room with french doors leading to the rear garden. Newly fitted with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob & microwave oven, table & chairs
- Bedroom one with memory foam topped pocket sprung super king zip & link bed (6 foot), which can also be made into two full sized single beds
- Bedroom two with memory foam topped pocket sprung king size bed (5 foot)
- Shower room with large shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit washbasin, toilet & heated towel rail. Please note, there is no bath
- Full gas central heating
- Entrance hall with space for coats, shoes & dog leads
- All areas of the house are fitted with hard flooring for practical reasons. If your dog struggles on hard flooring please let us know as we can supply some non slip mats for the duration of your stay. There are rugs in the bedrooms.
- Rear garden is fully enclosed with a mixture of fences, gates and walls. Designed to be as dog proof as possible. If fence height is an issue please ask for more details
- Large patio with outdoor seating, the location takes full advantage of the sun
- The front garden isn't fully enclosed so is not dog proof
- There is no charge for dogs
- Holiday dog tags available to borrow
- Medium sized crate available on request - bring your own bedding for inside the crate
- Extra non slip floor runners available on request for hard floor areas
- Spare bowls & poo bags provided in case you forget your own
- Microfibre dog towels provided